Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First batch of shirts!!!!!!

I am extremely excited as my first batch of shirts have arrived today!!!!! Not to mention, I also received my business cards... woohoo!!!!!! Check it out!



I was quite pleased with the quality of the printing so I think I'm going to stick with this printer. The business cards also turned out better than I expected. I used Overnight Prints thinking they were going to be mediocre but man was I wrong! Nice surprise. Anyways, I need to do a photo shoot for this shirt soon so it'll look nicer but for now I just have a photograph of it up on my store. Next is going to be marketing... this is going to be the hardest part. I have some promo cards I designed so all I need to do is get them printed and handed out. I'm so excited!

No comments: