Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update

Well hello! After about 3 months of silence, I thought it would be a good time to do an update, ha!

To summarize the last three months, it's been quite interesting. Lots of changes, growing, learning, and new opportunities. To say the least, I went through some growing pains, but I think everyone experiences these stages at some point in their lives. Moving forward, I haven't stopped planning for Unbound. I'm looking towards more shows this year, and new shirt designs, woohoo! I've also been working on re-designing the website as well, so that's part of what's been happening behind the scenes. Not to mention, I've had quite a few requests for winter gear, so that's something else I'll be looking into.

I'm still in shock that it's 2010, and we're almost in the middle of the year! I guess parents really mean it when they say to enjoy your childhood while it lasts. Anyway, just a short post to let you guys know that I'm still alive and kicking. More to come!

No comments: