Friday, October 17, 2008

First purchases!

In the past couple days, I've been doing some online marketing on Myspace. Surprisingly I received a few purchases and some supporting comments along the way! Woohoo! Definitely exciting and encouraging. I've come to the conclusion to use the unisex shirts because I think it'll just work out better that way and there will be more flexibility in fit.

I'm looking forward to my promo cards and hopefully they'll be coming next week. In the meantime, I've been contemplating on other items to add to my store. I think one think I've realized since I decided to start this clothing line is that everything takes time. The hardest part is waiting. We usually want everything to come now but unfortunately that's not how it works lol.

However, I am optimistic about the upcoming designs that will be offered and can't wait to put them out! November is coming soon so new stuff is on the way! Alrighty... peace out!

No comments: