Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yayyyyy, they're here!

Woohoo! My promo cards finally arrived! Check it out!




Haha.. I know that last photo is random. That's my crazy dog, Lucky. He was hanging around when I took the other pics so I just snapped one of him real quick and thought it turned out pretty funny. He has that "what the hell do you want" look on his face lol.

Anyways, I'm so happy to finally have my promo cards! Hopefully I'll be able to start handing them out this weekend. For those of you who live in Atlanta, you might see me around :). Also, I emailed all the people on my Myspace friend's list to get opinions on which two designs they think should get printed for next month. At first, I was expecting a small response, but to my surprise, I got a lot of people commenting on the designs they wanted to see printed. Wow! It was a great feeling to know that people will take the time out to put in their two cents... thank you to all those who have given me their input or commented so far, you guys rock hardcore!

I also received an email from one girl saying she thought it was cool that I was trying to get people into what I'm doing. It felt good to hear her acknowledgement because that's one of the main reasons why I started this clothing business. I don't want to just be a picture on a page, I want people to know the face behind the picture and the brand. And, let them know that I am a person just like the rest of them and I value their input and opinions. It's also great because I get to interact and meet people and thus, create personal connections with my audience. That's the best part! Okay, I'm off my podium now lol.

So that's an update on what's been going on. Other than that, I am waiting on the printer to get back in touch with me so I can get the ball rolling!

No comments: