Thursday, November 13, 2008

NEW STUFF IS HERE!!

Haaaaaayyy... so FINALLY new stuff has arrived *hallelujah*. Check it outtttt:




We've got the G.I. Joe and Unbound shirt along with my first button pack! The pack includes the tomboy definition, tomboy hotness, G.I. Joe, and Unbound buttons. All looks great, however, I had to send back some "Unbound" shirts due to some printing issues, so I am missing XS, S, and 2XL... those will have to be pre-ordered but should be shipped by next week. For those of you who wear these sizes, you can reserve your shirt by pre-ordering and also get a free button pack!

Man, I can't believe it's almost December... it's almost 2009!! I feel like I have so much to do but such little time to do it. Things have been hectic, but it's been a good hectic. I'll be taking a trip to NYC with my baybeh for New Years so I'm looking forward to that. Okay, time to go night night!

No comments: