Friday, September 11, 2009

Counting down the days

Just realized I haven't written in awhile. Man, I really need to start getting better with my blogging!

Anyways, just to catch up on some things. Unbound is officially going to be a vendor at Come Out With Pride 2009 in Orlando, Florida on October 11th!! Here's the link if you want to check it out:
http://www.mbaorlando.org/pages/come-out-with-pride.php

I'm extremely excited and nervous since this will be my first show, so of course I've been running around with my head cut off trying to make sure I have everything sorted out correctly. I'll be getting my last batch of shirts in next week (WOOHOO!) which means I will be fully stocked after the 15th! Just bought myself a tent for the show and have been making bags, packing buttons, making signs, price stickers and planning out how I want my booth to look. I know first impressions are a big deal so I'm not taking this lightly. Hopefully things will turn out well, but I'm sure I'll have a great time either way! So far the shirts have turned out really well, I am nothing less than impressed with the printer I have chosen!
That's pretty much a full update on what I've been working on. Everything is coming together pretty smoothly so far but I know as the day comes closer, I'm gonna be freaking out lol. Hopefully I'll be able to get a more blogs written in the time being ;)

No comments: