Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's been awhile

Yes, it has. And life has been crazy, no doubt. Nonetheless, I am finally back on track! Just a quick update before I take a trip to sleepy town. As you can see, Unbound has been given a face lift and now has a fresh new look. You can check it out here:

www.unboundapparel.com

I also opened up a Twitter account too, even though I'm still confused about how the heck the whole thing works lol. So, if you're on twitter, come follow me and laugh at how twitter challenged I am! Not to mention, Unbound also has a fan page on Facebook, so fan us! Dooo it, you know you wanna! Oh, I've also got some potentially exciting news but I'll wait until I get the final word to post anything about it. So yeah, you'll be hearing more from me in time to come, but for now, I'm signing off and getting some sleep!

No comments: