Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finally, the cold has come

Hola! I'm so happy the weather has decided to match the season around here. I was starting to wonder...

Anyway, we had a pretty successful show at Atlanta Pride last month. The weather was beautiful (1st year it didn't rain!), and met tons of new people as well as some repeat customers who came by to say hello! We raised $20 from the proceeds of the Pink shirt that was donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, woohoo!

I would like to show my gratitude to those of you who continuously show your support for Unbound, there really are no words to express how much it is appreciated and how fulfilling it is to see the smiles on people's faces when they look at some of the designs. So, thank you all!!!

Right now I'm currently working on new designs to be released soon. We've also gathered some models and will be doing a photo shoot next week, so I'm looking forward to that. Hope all of you are staying warm :)

No comments: